How to keep orchid pot pretty? Here's some care tips from our flower experts to care for your orchid plants.
- Thrive in bright indirect sunlight and airy spot,avoid direct sunlight.
- Allow the medium to dry out between waterings. Most orchids require water once a week. Avoid over watering as this can lead to root rot. (Tips: placing a satay stick or wooden chopstick into the medium, to check if the medium is drying up)
- Orchids do not like dry air, keep the humidity around 50% - 70%.
- Fertilise lightly 1-2 times a month.
- Phalaenopsis orchid can generally tolerate temperature between 18-30°C, avoid temperate that's too low or too high.