Thanks for shopping at The Flower Room KL.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Charges for Date Changes:
a. Date changes requested within +1 day of the original date selected at checkout will incur a charge of RM20 or 10% of the total order value, whichever is higher.
b. Date changes requested within +3 days of the original date selected at checkout will incur a charge of RM50 or 30% of the total order value, whichever is higher.
c. Date changes requested within +5 days of the original date selected at checkout will incur a charge of RM80 or 50% of the total order value, whichever is higher.
d. Date changes requested within +7 days of the original date selected at checkout will incur a charge of RM100 or 70% of the total order value, whichever is higher.
Charges for Address Changes:
a. Change of delivery address within Kuala Lumpur: RM15
b.Change of delivery address from Kuala Lumpur to Selangor or vice versa: RM25
- As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be indicated to us within 24 hours of delivery — if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call you back asap.
- We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available
- Returns are accepted on a “quality” basis only — issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return.
a. To be eligible for 100% refund, cancellations must be made at least 7 days before the scheduled delivery date.
b. Cancellations made 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled delivery date are eligible for a 50% refund.
c. Please note that any cancellations requested less than 72 hours before the delivery date are NOT eligible for a refund.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
- As some flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, The Flower Room KL reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability.
- If no name is specified for the “card message”, we will leave it empty on the card
- Delivery times are not promised due to various reason such as : traffic jam, weather conditions, dispatch availability and more. We do our utmost to ensure delivery on time. In case where delivery were delayed, arrangements are not grounds for returns or refund.
- It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery on the date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early (if delivered to a workplace) or is out of town (for home deliveries), unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or exchange as we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at 016-6028967.